Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A day at the pool

Believe it or not Monday was a beautiful day in Pittsburgh. The sun was shining and it was warm!! YEAH! So we took advantage of it and went to the pool. A very expensive trip to cool off, let me tell ya! I miss Jamestown were I could go 5 miles down the road and stop at the beach. bummer. Anyway. We got there a little early and had to wait around. Abby and Sabrina had to try there goggles on in the car to make sure they fit:) Gotta love what the goggles do for the hair.
Sean and I are the favorite hang out for the girls, any chance they get, they cling. Can get tiresome. Sean started throwing Sabrina, and of course, she thought that was fun and kept coming back for more. And all this with Abby hanging on his back. The good part is, the girls didn't get sun burned. The bad part is, Sean and I did. Are we the adults here?!:)

No comments: