Thursday, September 27, 2007

Evidence

While the weather may not indicate it, I have found evidence that fall is indeed here! The last week it has been hot, up in the 80's, although not as muggy as it was all summer, so I can't complain too much. Sean and I were able to walk 5 miles on Sunday at the park and it was a beautiful walk. But anyway, although it's been unseasonable warm, the leaves are still changing colors. I can't wait until the trees at the park all turn, then our walks will be even better:) I'll post some pictures if that happens. I say "if" because usually about the time the leaves get really pretty it rains really hard and all the leaves come off the trees and you miss the big event. So much for living in the Burgh!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

The weather has been similar here--just as I was breaking out all the lovely sweaters and such after a week of cooler climates, it shot right back up to 90. So sad!

Trixie said...

Today it actually feels like fall, it hasn't even hit 70! Although we had to put up with a day of rain to get it that way. It's beautiful out:)