Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm nuts take 2!

I finished Abby's outfit today. I thought I was going to have her here so she could try stuff on and I could fix it as I went, but of course, that was not the case and I had to wing it.Here is the outfit, as you might be able to see, there is a jacket, blouse and a skirt. I really hope it all fits, cause otherwise, I'll be doing some alterations, and I hate doing them. I even managed to put shorts inside the skirt, even though the pattern didn't tell me how. I'm getting good. HA, maybe I should also tell you that I managed to put the facing for the neckline on the wrong side of the blouse and had to start all over again. oh, yeah, I'm getting good alright. Sometimes I wonder why the heck I sew. Usually for stress relief, but I screw up so much that it can be more stressful than anything else.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Those look great. I wish I would have made my girls some cute outfits like that.

Nicole said...

Holy Cow Trixie! I had no idea you could even sew! Why did you move before you taught me?