Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Boo Hoo

I miss my friends in Williamsburg, and Utah, and Ohio. I was talking to Sean today and we actually agreed on something:) We were saying that we felt so much more involved and more like we were part of the ward in Va, than we do while we are here in Pgh. It's not like we don't know everyone in our ward, in fact, most of the ward are the same people that were here when we left. The ward really has the same dynamics, a lot of young married, student couples with one or 2 little kids. A few that have more than one or two, but something is different. While in wmg, I didn't think twice about calling someone when I was bored and saying, "hey let's go do something." The few that I could do that to in pgh, have moved away since we left and returned. Granted there is a lot more to do down south than there is to do up here, but ya know.......... So anyway, that is what I am feeling today. I'm not a happy person. Is that a bad thing? Maybe I need to find another job, then I'll be so busy that I won't have time to be depressed cause I have no one to hang out with. But then, once I get more regular subbing jobs, you can't beat the money, or the hours. And watching Abby and Sabrina for a fews days in the week makes finding a regular part time job kinda hard. Okay, enough of me spilling my negativity all over everyone. I just miss all my friends that are in 4 other states and no where near pgh:(

6 comments:

Leah Miller said...

I think someone always brings up your name at some point during our Sat morning runs. We all miss you!!

Amy G. said...

totally know how you feel!

Elizabeth Moon said...

aw, group hug!
Seriously though, we do miss you here in the other 'burg.

Nicole said...

Trixie! You're missed as well! Just know that many of us will have to leave this oasis-of-a-place very soon and then we can all cry together.

Trixie said...

you guys are awesome! Thanks for the positive feedback:) It makes me feel a little better. I still don't have anyone to run with, though!

Heather said...

Even though I'm slowly making friends here in Texas, there is still not the instant connection that I had with my girls in Williamsburg. I really miss you all! Trixie, I miss having you as a neighbor- really and truly.