Saturday, September 1, 2007

It's September?!

Where has the summer gone?! I just realized today that it was September 1st!!! WHAT?! Sometimes I get so depressed when the seasons change. Especially from summer to fall, although, fall is my favorite season. I realize how much I didn't do this summer and how much I could've done if only I had gotten off my butt and done it. Now school has started and.. well, there is no time to do all the fun stuff. I guess I have to make a list so that I can start early next summer, then maybe I won't be so depressed at the end of summer. Or maybe I am just depressed because I know school has started and I no longer have any excuse not to work, since I will be subbing this year. hmmm, something to think about.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I share your sentiments! Not that I dislike fall...I love it.....but I despise what comes after it. That few months of cold with no holidays to brighten it up!

Trixie said...

exaclty!