Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fairie houses & imaginary friends

Abby's grammy gave her a book about fairies and has her convinced that the little people are real :) So when she came over Abby wanted to build a fairie house. And me, being who I am (some have seen my tattoo and understand what I'm talking about) was all for it :) Sean is kinda worried, he thinks she is a little old to be believing in fairies. I say, why not? There are worse things to believe in, right?
So we took a piece of fabric and glues sticks to it, so it was like the fairies would have cool wall paper. I have about 20 rubber stamps of fairies and Abby stamped most of them and sat and colored them.

When she was done with them she cut them out and put 2 in the house so that they could have paintings :)

1 comment:

Eva McGann said...

What a cool idea! I love fairies too...it comes from my love of Ireland and Scotland where magical things happen. You must have such a special relationship with your girls. What a great mom!