Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday:)

So who out there got up way too early in the morning and went SHOPPING?!!! Oh, yeah, you know I did:) I got up at 4, got to JcPenny's by 5, and the lines were sooooooo long that I put the stuff back on the shelf. Then I went to Kohl's, picked up a couple things and started looking for the end of the line. It wrapped all the way around the store. Uh, yeah, wasn't standing in that line either, so I put the stuff back on a shelf and went to JoAnn Fabrics. Got there about 10 minutes before they opened. Got all my fleece and stuff, went to the cutting counter, was outta there in an hour. Now I just have to make all the stuff that I got today. oy. I was back home by 9. Would have been home sooner but I had to go pick up Sabrina before her mom had to leave for work. After I picked her up, we went to Target to pick up a few things for Abby.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You're NUTS! I do all my shopping from the safety and security of my home on the computer....boring, I know, but there's usually only one person ahead of me in line....Barrett, and I can usually get him out of my way pretty quickly. And I love your trees!

Trixie said...

I LOVE it!!! So, yeah, i'd have to agree with you, I'm nuts:)