Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Remind me again, Please

Someone please remind me again why I moved back to Pittsburgh! The temperature dropped yesterday and it started lightening and raining, right before the Steelers game. While at home, I heard this really loud noise, like someone beating on a drum. I looked up at the sky lights and what do I see? Hail!!!! So of course I have to take a picture:)
It was only pea sized or smaller, nothing major. I tried to get a better picture of it, but of course, my camera focused on the wrong thing, but you get the idea. Today I was sick, thanks to Abby's cold she passed on. Anyway, Sean and I were laying on the couch watching a movie and we looked outside and it was SNOWING!!!! I guess I should be expecting it, it is November after all. Nothing stuck, thank goodness, but I'm sure there is more coming. ugh.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

oooohhhh, BRRRRR! That makes me shiver just looking at it!