Sunday, November 11, 2007

Christmas crafts

Nicole isn't the only one that has gotten into the Christmas mood. Don't know what is wrong with me this year:) I made this gingerbread man a while ago and decided to finish him up tonight, while listening to Christmas music. Nicole this is all your fault:) The reason I took a picture of the two blank gingerbread men is cause I need some ideas. They are filled with cinnamon sticks and cloves, and smell wonderful. I'm kinda bored with the decorations and need some clever ideas on things to put on them. Once done they will become presents and will hopefully decorate someones mantle, tree or shelf, while smelling up the room. Any ideas, let me know!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey, I'll take blame when it comes to someone else being crafty! Not my forte, so I'm loving this! They're very cute and I'm sure they smell wonderful, but other than ric-rac and buttons, I'm at a loss for how you might decorate something like that. My mom didn't pass her creative jeans on to me....good luck!

Trixie said...

oooh, ricrac, forgot about that, i'll have to see if i have some in my stash or if i have to go buy some. darn, i'll have to go to the fabric store:)

Nicole said...

Did I come up with something original? You now owe me TWO "thanks"! You're totally in debt to me! I love it.