Friday, November 23, 2007

Would this be an addiction?

I was counting today:) and I have 5 Christmas trees. Believe it or not, they ALL have ornaments.


Tree #1


This would be the Barbie/Disney/Warner Brothers tree.
A close up of the Barbie tree, there are about 30 Barbies, and more to come after Christmas. I have so many Barbie's that they have to have their own tree, otherwise we would never get any other ornaments on the tree.
Tree #2


This tree holds all the Santa's that my Aunt Sue paints. You can see two of them pretty well, the one with the cowboy hat and the other that is in the shape of a mitten. Every year it is a different one. They are amazing. It also has a bunch of the ornaments that were on our tree when I was little. When my mom moved, she let us grab the ones we wanted.


Tree #3
This is the tree that is at the house. It has all Sean's ornaments on it. But I'm all about putting up all the trees if there is room, and there is, so we do. Sean thinks I'm crazy. Well, duh.

Tree #4

This one I found in the attic. I'm guessing it's my mother in laws:) But it was a tree, and it already had decorations on it, soooooo, it had to go up:) Tree # 5

This is a small one that some friends gave us a few years ago. I have found some great minature ornaments that fit great.

This does not include the trees that I have that aren't decorated, like the candles and the glass ones, stuff like that. Some people collect Santa's or angels at Christmas, I collect trees:)


No comments: