Saturday, July 26, 2008

Canoeing down the river

I forgot my camera today. I am so sad!! We went up to Clarion, PA for a few hours to go canoeing with the girls. There were so many great photo opps and I MISSED them. ALL! Boohoo. so sad. I am still mad that I forgot the dumb thing. Three times while we went down the river we stopped and the girls and Sean got out to play in the water. It was nice and cool and very refreshing. We had a real hard time getting the kids back in the canoe, they wanted to stay in the water. We only got stuck on the rocks once:) The river is only 3 ft deep on average, so sometimes the rocks could be tricky. Sean had a great time chasing the girls in the water, while they had fun "swimming" against the current. The best part was when Sean and Sabrina where looking for crayfish and found a large slimy mud puppy instead. I'm so bummed I didn't get that picture! Anyway. We had fun, and came home tired and dirty. That is all that counts, right?

No comments: