Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm on a roll!

I just got my calc 3 grade, the class I took this summer. I GOT AN A!!!!!! Woohoo! This is totally awesome, since I didn't study very well for the final and I went in expecting a B, since I didn't study too hard. But then when I took the test, it seemed easy, which really scared me. Cause if it was that easy, that means a) I knew what I was doing and he made the test easy, or b) I was screwed cause I knew nothing. I was thinking b, but I guess he just made the test that easy. YAY!! Now onto the 4 classes that I have to make up at YSU this next semester, before I EVEN get accepted into the grad program for engineering. Should be an interesting semester. I'll be taking some hard classes, but I think I can do it.

1 comment:

KP said...

To me "calc" is a mysteriously threatening word. It represents a vast realm of knowledge that my brain refuses to absorb. ha! I am glad yours is sponging it up!! Good for you!! Congratulations!!