Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Look what I got

The garden is bringing forth the fruit! :) Here are some of the green beans, I picked another handful a few days ago and we put them in some stir fry. Nothing like home grown veggies in your food! Here is one of the tomotoes. Can't wait to have it ripe so I can pick it an eat it. I'm so excited. This week should be great for the veggies, since it's supposed to be sunny and hot all week. I will just have to remember to water them cause there is no rain is in the forcast. For once.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The very few tomatoes we have gotten out of our garden have been mostly eaten by the birds. It's really very sad. We have a lot yet to learn about gardening, especially gardening here in Texas.

Amy G. said...

I am pretty jealous! I need to do that.