Sunday, June 8, 2008

More yard work

This is what all of the flower beds in the back of the house looked like on Saturday morning before we got started. This is what they looked like after I got done with the rototiller. Yes, I played with the tiller. Can I just say, what fun? :) Actually, being a total farm chick, I really did have fun, once I figured out the easiest way to run it. Uphill was the easiest, then let it roll back down and go up again. Trying to keep it under control while running it any other direction was just to hard. I can just imagine what people would have thought if they had been watching. We're talking America's Funniest Home Video's :)
This is me with tiller. There was dirt EVERYWHERE!!
There was an old dead tree stump in the yard that needed to be taken out. That was Sean's job!
Some of the final product. I put in some more Bleeding heart bushes, pink and white, some Hydrangea's, and some red leaved things that tolerate the shade. The rest that we didn't plant is going to be seeded with grass so Sean has more grass to mow:)

No comments: