Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Blanket season

'Tis the season to be makin' baby blankets. Seems like I am always making lots of them at one time!! My friends never seem to have babies one at a time, it's like a group project. If one is pregnant, at least 4 others will be as well. I just wish I could join them. But we won't be going there right now. So, I have 5 friends in my ward that are pregnant, 3 of which are due before the 1st of August. Uh, yeah, luckily I got 2 of those blankets done today. This doesn't include the 2 in other states that will be having babies and I have to mail their blankets. Yes, if you are keeping count that would be a total of 7!!!! Anyway, the yellow one is for a girl, the green for a boy, both have a fuzzy fleece side as well as a silky side. I have a red one for a boy and a torquise one for a girl that I have to finish. They're really pretty simple, they just take a while because the fabric likes to slide EVERYWHERE!! O well, I think I might be busy this week:)

2 comments:

KP said...

Gee whiz girl. When do you rest? Oh that's right. NEVER!!

Hee, hee. You're gardening efforts are impressive but then you have to go and sew and buy discounted meat and can at the cannery too. If I am not careful I might get motivated to join in on the fun!!

Love you sweet friend.

Leah Miller said...

I must say that i really love the blanket that you made for Erin. I use it all the time. So, I just played basketball for the first time in over a year this morning. I think I'm going to be sore!!