Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer job

I was officially hired yesterday at Target. Oh, yeah, now I get to see all the sales right when they happen. Hmmm, this could be a bad thing. I am working th 4am to 12 noon shift. What fun:) Not sure how long it will last it will Depend on when my classes are in the fall so I might have to give up the craziness for a while in the fall. But this works with my schedule of classes, and Abby and Sabrina's shedules, so it'll be good for us, for now. All I have to do now is actually go to bed before midnight. Uh, yeah. I need to cure this insomnia SOON!

1 comment:

KP said...

I have a great friend that did awesome working for Target. That should be a great spot for you in this time of life. I think I woud really enjoy that too, for awhile anyway. And 4am, now that's a little crazy but I can see the beauty of it as well. But yeah, you do have to sleep sometime. I know you have probably tried everything to help you sleep. Did you ever try the melatonin? Sometimes with my weird hormonal issues I can't sleep. The melatonin works but it give me weird dreams.

Love you kiddo!